Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] packaging python

From: Václav Šmilauer
Subject: Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] packaging python
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2012 09:43:07 -0400

Gladly, Ray Donnelly had recent success on getting a set of working patches
(as part of the mingw-ndk port) and he is eager for his port to be reviewed,
so you can help on that.

http://mingw-and-ndk.googlecode.com/
Thanks for the pointer, very nice!

I would like to ask here, if someone on the list would be willing to attempt the python port for money? The company which wants me to port my code to Windows is pushing a bit and I probably won't have time to do it myself; the port should be ready in November. Please if someone is interested, send me a private mail with time estimate and how much money would you charge; the invoice would be paid by a company in Germany.

The result would be, of course, part of MXE for everybody.

Best regards,

Václav