[Mingw-cross-env-list] Delay in postings from new email addresses (was:

From: Volker Grabsch
Subject: [Mingw-cross-env-list] Delay in postings from new email addresses (was: Preparation of Release 2.22)
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2012 00:25:23 +0100

Nikos Chantziaras schrieb:
> (Sorry if this post shows up multiple times. The list doesn't seem
> to be accepting posts from my new address.)

You should be more patient with me. :-)  To protect against
spam, new email addresses are moderated until the first
meaningful posting arrives from them, which I have to
approve manually. That's why there is some delay. Afterwards,
the new address is trusted and further emails should appear
on the list immediately.

Regards,

Volker Grabsch