[Mingw-cross-env-list] Preparation of Release 2.22

From: Volker Grabsch
Subject: [Mingw-cross-env-list] Preparation of Release 2.22
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2012 12:10:42 +0100

Dear mingw-cross-env team,

During the next weeks, mingw-cross-env will enounter some bigger
changes to meet future requirements. (multi-target support, joining
other forks, moving to Git, renaming the project, etc.)

However, before we can do that, we'll have to push out a last
release and make the current development branch stable.
So please check whether there are any open issues with our
current development version. In particular, please verify that:

1) The current development version builds flawlessly on all your
   systems (make clean; make).

2) The current development version produces well working binaries
   for all your applications.

3) All your great projects for which you're using mingw-cross-env are
   mentioned on the website: http://mingw-cross-env.nongnu.org/#used-by

As usual, please don't add any new functionality or packages
until the release is done. Bugfixes are welcome, of course.

Here's a handy template for your reports:

Revision:       2271:9bf115e96cfd
System:         ...
NSIS excluded?  no/yes
Success?        no/yes