Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] Release 2.19

From: Volker Grabsch
Subject: Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] Release 2.19
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2011 01:27:25 +0100

Volker Grabsch schrieb:
> Please check whether there are any open issues with our current
> development version. In particular, please verify that the
> current development version works flawlessly on all your systems
> (make clean; make).

Thanks to all for helping with testing and fixing last issues.
We're now ready for the second (hopefully final) testing phase.

Please verify again that the current development version works
flawlessly on all your systems (hg pull -u; make clean; make).

Here's again the handy template for your reports:

Revision:       1674:90934e106fb5
System:         ...
NSIS excluded?  no/yes
Success?        no/yes
Log file:       -

(The bash wildcard issue will have to wait until after the release.)

Greets,

Volker Grabsch