[Mingw-cross-env-list] Release 2.19 - Finished!

From: Volker Grabsch
Subject: [Mingw-cross-env-list] Release 2.19 - Finished!
Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2011 20:24:20 +0100

Volker Grabsch schrieb:
> We're now ready for the second (hopefully final) testing phase.
>
> Please verify again that the current development version works
> flawlessly on all your systems (hg pull -u; make clean; make).

I just finished our Release 2.19.

Thanks again to all helpful hands!

The release tarball is now hosted on BitBucket, so it is immediately
available. I also announced the release on Freshmeat, as usual, which
is currently in the verification process and will pop up on their
main page sooner or later.

Before the release, I had to fix a URL in the release notes. It seems
that the Boost people don't think that documentation links should be
permanent, at least not for beta versions:

http://hg.savannah.gnu.org/hgweb/mingw-cross-env/rev/4c1abe59b695

Finally, I moved some private shell scripts into the main Makefile,
so that "make dist" will automate as much as possible. This hopefully
makes the release process more transparent to you:

http://hg.savannah.gnu.org/hgweb/mingw-cross-env/rev/f83f0f6ee226
http://hg.savannah.gnu.org/hgweb/mingw-cross-env/rev/396fae3d5914

Greets,

Volker Grabsch