Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] Use of libX11

From: Tony Theodore
Subject: Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] Use of libX11
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2011 17:20:12 +1100

On 13 March 2011 07:59, Robert Funnell <address@hidden> wrote:
> On Sat, 12 Mar 2011, Volker Grabsch wrote:
>> I recommend that you still use the Win32 API or whatever you are
>> currently using in the Windows version of your applications.
>
> That would be a good idea, but I don't know how to access it outside of
> Visual Fortran.

What exactly is this library? Somewhere in your setup/config/build
options you'll find the paths to (at least) the headers it's using.
You could try making these available to your cross-build environment
if you want to link dynamically, but you may also find (if you poke
around your filesystem) that the object files are also provided so you
can link statically.

Cheers,