Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] [patches] upgrade packages exiv2 gettext glib

From: Volker Grabsch
Subject: Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] [patches] upgrade packages exiv2 gettext glib gst-plugins-good libevent libtool
Date: Sat, 5 Jun 2010 21:09:16 +0200

Mark Brand <address@hidden> schrieb:
>  I typed "make update" by mistake, so here is another batch of updates.
> Everything builds fine with these.

Thanks for your work! However, there are two issues.

> glib lost one patch and gained another silly one.

Please provide your "glib-5-fix-stray-commas.patch" to upstream.
I you don't have the time for that, just drop me a note and I'll
do that.

> -SOURCEFORGE_MIRROR := kent.dl.sourceforge.net
> +SOURCEFORGE_MIRROR := surfnet.dl.sourceforge.net

You propose to change our default SourceForge mirror. Does that
have a special reason? Did you encounter problems with
"kent.dl.sourceforge.net"?

Greets,

Volker Grabsch
Administrator