Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] Mingw env and cmake

From: Omar Andrés Zapata Mesa
Subject: Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] Mingw env and cmake
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2010 10:58:11 -0500

El 24 de marzo de 2010 20:36, Omar Andrés Zapata Mesa <address@hidden> escribió:
1) I'm looking for a friend who can help with English while I learn, he can to polish up the spelling of the comments and status messages.

2)the plan is write a set Find*.camke for many mingw programs.

3)we can compile cmake into enviroment and put this Find*.cmake into default path.
or write a howto into tutorial in the website.

4) is good idea  put cmake files into mingw-env, the name FindMingwEnv.cmake it estandard in cmake, the command to include en CMakeLists.txt is

FIND_PACKAGE(MingwEnv)

best regards

2010/3/24 Volker Grabsch <address@hidden>

Omar Andrés Zapata Mesa <address@hidden> schrieb:
> y write de cmake find file, default sarch in /opt/mingw but you can change
> de path with cmake variables
> cmake -DMINGW_ENV_ROOT_PATH=/new/path

Thanks for your contribution. At a first glance, it looks like
exactly the kind of CMake find file that we need. However, someone
more experienced with CMake should have a look at it.

So what do the others think about it? Does anyone have the time
to polish up the spelling of the comments and status messages?

Is is a good idea to include it with mingw-cross-env?
If yes:
   What would be a good file name and a good place for it?
If no:
   Where else should we publish that find file?

Should we provide it to upstream, i.e. the CMake project?

Greets,

Volker Grabsch
Administrator
NotJustHosting GbR

--
Omar Andres Zapata Mesa
Auxiliar Grupo Fenomenologia de Interacciones Fundamentales Gfif