[Mingw-cross-env-list] Mingw env and cmake

From: Omar Andrés Zapata Mesa
Subject: [Mingw-cross-env-list] Mingw env and cmake
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 19:59:28 -0500

Hi all.
y write de cmake find file, default sarch in /opt/mingw but you can change de path with cmake variables
cmake -DMINGW_ENV_ROOT_PATH=/new/path
tihs is just a firts part of my work, a think write others cmake " find"  for qt in mingw env and many others.
attached de FindMingwEnv.cmake
this file change de compiler variable and flags into cmake enviroment, it is working in my laptop, but I am test some features and improvements.
sorry for my English.

--
Omar Andres Zapata Mesa
Auxiliar Grupo Fenomenologia de Interacciones Fundamentales Gfif