Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] SDL_mixer in mingw-cross-env crashing

From: Pierre-Henri Trivier
Subject: Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] SDL_mixer in mingw-cross-env crashing
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2010 09:20:38 +0100

I think I also had a problem when calling Mix_OpenAudio (with the same version of sdl_mixer).
However if I recall correctly there was an error message in SDL_GetError().
At the time I though it was because I started the app in a virtual box, and I never investigated the issue, so I'm interested....

Good luck
PH