Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] Preparation of Release 2.11

From: Volker Grabsch
Subject: Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] Preparation of Release 2.11
Date: Sat, 20 Feb 2010 13:30:12 +0100

Tony Theodore <address@hidden> schrieb:
> > Popt seems to require autoconf 2.62 or later.

Okay, noted:

http://hg.savannah.gnu.org/hgweb/mingw-cross-env/rev/e861a1925739

> > One last thing I'm going to try is updating to the dev pkg repository,
> > the above won't be necessary if that succeeds.
>
> That didn't go as well as I hoped, [...]
> I'd say it would be safer to add the notes for manually installing m4
> & autoconf.

Okay, so I added them. Please check whether I understood your
instructions correctly:

http://hg.savannah.gnu.org/hgweb/mingw-cross-env/raw-file/e861a1925739/doc/index.html#requirements-solaris

> > Prepend /usr/local/bin to path

I assume that this is just for the build, so I prepended a simple

    export PATH=...

command to the installation instructions. If this is not what you
meant, please provide information about which changes to which
configuration files are needed.

As soon as this documentation issue is finished, I'll start the
release.

Greets,

Volker Grabsch
Administrator