Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] Preparation of release 2.9 - #2

From: Tony Theodore
Subject: Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] Preparation of release 2.9 - #2
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2009 20:59:38 +1100

> Open Solaris is failing at pango, other systems are succeeding with
> updated glib etc.

So looking at the log and doing some searching, I think it's not
detecting the cross compile for c++, but is for the other tools (gcc,
ar, ld etc.). This fails on solaris, as it's still using gcc 3.4.3,
which throws the "non-default constructor in class without a
constructor" error, where later gcc versions don't.

I'm a little stuck at the moment, trying to read through configure to
find where this is set.