mediagoblin-devel

MediaGoblin 0.12.1 release candidate 1 available

From: Ben Sturmfels
Subject: MediaGoblin 0.12.1 release candidate 1 available
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2023 23:51:23 +1100

Hi MediaGoblin community,

We've just published a release candidate for MediaGoblin 0.12.1. The aim
of this version is to fix a handful of minor dependency issues that
people have been running into on the mailing list.

Here's the details of what's in the upcoming release:
https://git.sr.ht/~mediagoblin/mediagoblin/refs/v0.12.1rc1

To upgrade, follow our Upgrading MediaGoblin guide, being sure to
specify "v0.12.1rc1" in the `git checkout` command:
https://docs.mediagoblin.org/en/master/siteadmin/upgrading.html

Please let us know if you hit any issues. If not, we'll aim to release
0.12.1 in a week or two. You can report issues to the mailing list by
replying to this email, or to our new SourceHut issue tracker my email
to ~mediagoblin/mediagoblin@todo.sr.ht or on the web at
https://todo.sr.ht/~mediagoblin/mediagoblin.

Regards,
Ben