Re: Windows patches for the next release

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: Windows patches for the next release
Date: Wed, 02 Oct 2013 19:17:58 +0300

> Date: Wed, 02 Oct 2013 09:34:06 +0200
> From: Denis Excoffier <address@hidden>
> Cc: <address@hidden>, <address@hidden>, <address@hidden>,
>  <address@hidden>
>
> The abspath error is gone.

Thanks for testing, I will commit the changes soon.

> However, output-sync, recursion, MAKE remain.  Included work.tar.xz

All of those failures are because of the exact form of $(MAKE).  What
Cygwin produces is functionally equivalent to what the test suite
expects, so I think we can consider these failures redundant, if not
bogus.  (If Paul accepts your patch to the suite, they will be gone
altogether.)