mailman

Re: new mailing list 'magit' and password reset

From: Karl Berry
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2013 21:46:00 GMT

Hi Jonas,

In reverse order ...

I changed the emacs-pms-dev pw to  fluid  (no quotes).  Please log in and
change it again at
https://lists.gnu.org/mailman/admin/emacs-pms-dev/passwords.

It would indeed be better to set up a new list if it's a new idea.
Renaming lists is not fun or easy, so I'd just as soon skip it if it's
reasonable not to.  We can easily disable the old list if it turns out
to be unused.

About the magit list, well, it's not an unalterable policy, but normally
we set up lists when they are associated with Savannah projects one way
or another.  Do you feel like hosting magit at Savannah?  Thought I
should ask, but if not, I don't mind setting up the list for you anyway,
given the connection with Emacs.

Best,
Karl