mailman

new mailing list 'magit' and password reset

From: Jonas Bernoulli
Date: Sun, 25 Aug 2013 23:21:35 +0200

Hello

Magit an Emacs interface to Git currently uses Google groups for the
mailing list.  I am Magit's maintainer and would like to strengthen the
community by moving to a more appropriate solution.

Could you please create a list for Magit called just 'magit'.

---
I am also the owner of the 'emacs-pms-dev' list here on nongnu.  That
list wasn't the success I had hoped for, but I might make another
attempt at getting the right people to join (those how are actively
involved in working on package.el and related things).  Since the focus
has changed would it be possible to change the name?  Or would it be
better to create a new list (once I actually have confirmed that their
is enough interest)?

---
Anyways I forgot the 'emacs-pms-dev' admin password.  Could you please
send me a reset mail or whatever is needed to gain access again.

  Thanks a lot
  Jonas