lynx-dev

Re: [Lynx-dev] Any solution for youtube searching

From: Jude DaShiell
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] Any solution for youtube searching
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2021 12:46:51 -0400

If you run pip install yt-dlp in your user account see if it's in
~/.local/bin that's normally where pip puts binaries when built by a user.
It's also a good idea to build as user as much as possible since if a
package isn't already in the root directory tree the package the user
builds doesn't cause conflicts with package installers run by root later.