lynx-dev

Re: [Lynx-dev] Any solution for youtube searching

From: Chime Hart
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] Any solution for youtube searching
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2021 15:51:46 -0700 (PDT)

Well, Jude, little did I remember, we had installed pipe-viewer. Just tried it now, received a 410 error. Problem I had with straw-viewer, an amount of results were strange, inn that the 2nd group of items were exactly from the first group. So if there were 34 items, the first 17 would list twice. I understood the reason Trizen made other similar players had to do with an API expiring. And, not to blow my own horn, I had suggested-and-now in youtube-viewer, we have a favorites list, you create-and-access with -fc but when displaying your favorite list of channels, it will show the channel names from youtube, not the nicknames you write in the config. I want to suggest an option to list either how many total videos in a user or number of pages.
Chime