lynx-dev

Re: [Lynx-dev] reaching google in basic html with lynx.

From: dan d.
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] reaching google in basic html with lynx.
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2021 13:18:29 -0400 (EDT)

Regarding pdf attachments in gmail.  In google search results some time ago pdf
files were also present in a converted to text format As a
choice.  That is no longer the case unless someone knows how to activate it
again..

Thinking of your remark, have you tried sending a pdf attachment to yourself to
have a text version?  The google search result versions were
always superior to after the fact conversions of pdf downloads.

--
ent-
XR