lynx-dev

Re: [Lynx-dev] reaching google in basic html with lynx.

From: Karen Lewellen
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] reaching google in basic html with lynx.
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2021 17:24:32 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,
I actually have a number of options I use.
If the file is something major, and the google changing it to html fails, as an attachment, I send the file to the robobraille service.
www.robobraille.org
using convert@robobraille.org
and providing your desired ending format can produce fine results much of the time. If that process fails, we still have pdftotext here at shellworld, sometimes if the pdf is read only, that manages the file. Yes, I have sent them to myself for the effort as well, again to my gmail address

Most of the files I get go to gmail instead of here anyway, as they are work related.
One more point about robobraille.
The service can convert epub files, and create mobi files too.
Kare