lynx-dev

Re: [Lynx-dev] site newly returns 503 unavailable for lynx

From: Thomas Dickey
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] site newly returns 503 unavailable for lynx
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2021 06:13:31 -0400 (EDT)

----- Original Message -----

https://coastlinelibrarynetwork.org/cgi-bin/koha/opac-search.pl?advsearch=1&idx=ti%2Cphr&q=these+precious+days&op=and&idx=au%2Cwrdl&q=ann+patchett&do=Search
|>> With that search URL I get :
|>>  982: ~> lynx

https://coastlinelibrarynetwork.org/cgi-bin/koha/opac-search.pl?advsearch=1&idx=ti%2Cphr&q=these+precious+days&op=and&idx=au%2Cwrdl&q=ann+patchett&do=Search
|> from the command-line, you'll have to quote it (e.g., with single-quotes).
|
| Thanks : if I do that, I get the same result as with FF (without GUI), ie
|
|  No results found!
|  No results found for that in Coastline - Libraries catalog. [48][HIDDEN]
|  Please try [49]another search.

yes... that specific url doesn't give results with any browser this morning.

But similar searches work.  I just checked "ann patchett", and got 48 results.
For "these precious days", I get 5.  That "and" in the query accounts for no
results matching both criteria.

--
Thomas E. Dickey <dickey@invisible-island.net>
http://invisible-island.net