lynx-dev

Re: [Lynx-dev] site newly returns 503 unavailable for lynx

From: Philip Webb
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] site newly returns 503 unavailable for lynx
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2021 05:11:30 -0400

210824 Thomas Dickey wrote:
> 210824 Philip Webb wrote:
>>> 210823 Karl Berry wrote:
>>> A few days ago, my local public library system (which is running koha)
>>> started returning the http error "503 service unavailable" with lynx
>>> and links to any search url, for example:
>>> https://coastlinelibrarynetwork.org/cgi-bin/koha/opac-search.pl?advsearch=1&idx=ti%2Cphr&q=these+precious+days&op=and&idx=au%2Cwrdl&q=ann+patchett&do=Search
>> With that search URL I get :
>>  982: ~> lynx
>>
>> https://coastlinelibrarynetwork.org/cgi-bin/koha/opac-search.pl?advsearch=1&idx=ti%2Cphr&q=these+precious+days&op=and&idx=au%2Cwrdl&q=ann+patchett&do=Search
> from the command-line, you'll have to quote it (e.g., with single-quotes).

Thanks : if I do that, I get the same result as with FF (without GUI), ie

  No results found!
  No results found for that in Coastline - Libraries catalog. [48][HIDDEN]
  Please try [49]another search.

SUPPORT     ___________//___,   Philip Webb
ELECTRIC   /] [] [] [] [] []|   Cities Centre, University of Toronto
TRANSIT    `-O----------O---'   purslowatchassdotutorontodotca