lynx-dev

Re: [Lynx-dev] reading code section

From: Tom Masterson
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] reading code section
Date: Sat, 21 Nov 2020 09:11:36 -0800 (PST)

Good Morning

This is al a good discussion but it does not answer my question. For some pages I can modify the html and make it readable, however there a number of sites out in the wild that use the <code>...</code> to show coding. I would like to be able to read that code without having to download and reformat the pages. So is it possible to have lynx read those segments or do I need to modify lynx itself?

Tom