lynx-dev

Re: [Lynx-dev] reading code section

From: Thorsten Glaser
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] reading code section
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2020 23:07:47 +0000 (UTC)

Tom Masterson dixit:

> I am working with some html files that have a <code> </code> section.  Is
> there a way to have lynx display tese areas?

lynx -dump -stdin <<\EOF
EOF

   foo
   bar

   baz

So, it does display the “code” blocks. The purpose of the “code”
tag is to switch to monospaced font, which in lynx is the only
font, so it’s effectively a nop for lynx.

bye,
//mirabilos
--
22:20⎜<asarch> The crazy that persists in his craziness becomes a master
22:21⎜<asarch> And the distance between the craziness and geniality is