lynx-dev

Re: [Lynx-dev] Broken Gopher-to-Telnet links

From: Thomas Dickey
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] Broken Gopher-to-Telnet links
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2020 20:44:00 -0400 (EDT)

----- Original Message -----
| From: "Thorsten Glaser" <tg@mirbsd.de>

I didn't look at the trace, thinking that there was no hostname.
Actually the trace shows that there is (so it's a coding error in lynx).

(your comment hints that you didn't look at the trace either, but the reminder
helps)

--
Thomas E. Dickey <dickey@invisible-island.net>
http://invisible-island.net