lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev unvisited Visited Links

From: Leonid Pauzner
Subject: Re: lynx-dev unvisited Visited Links
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 1999 00:47:33 +0300 (MSK)

15-Dec-99 15:39 Philip Webb wrote:
> what i would like to see is an option to have Visited Links preserved
> on exit from Lynx, written to a file of the user's choice:

If you mean just static html file - you can do it yourself by 'v' to
visit "Visited Links page" and than 'backspace' for "History Page" and
then 'd'ownload this file locally (like any other file you are
interested at).

If you mean keepind Visited Links list persistent across sessions and
continue to grow - that is another (not implemented yet) feature, seems
RP made a patch with database calls, I have not tryed it though.