lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev PATCH [dev22]: source caching fixes (was: patch to fix P

From: Leonid Pauzner
Subject: Re: lynx-dev PATCH [dev22]: source caching fixes (was: patch to fix PSRC mode with SOURCE_CACHE!=NONE)
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 1999 22:06:57 +0400 (MSD)

14-Apr-99 12:01 Scott Bigham wrote:
> On Tue, 13 Apr 1999, Vlad Harchev wrote:

>>  I have the following problem with dev22:
>>  When pressing '\' on non-local files, the psrc view is shown, but there is
>> no
>> way out of this mode. This patch will fix it.

> Actually, I already have a more localized fix of that in this patch.
> Also included are fixes for related bugs tweaked by going to an internal
> page while viewing source, and a few blurbs in the documentation (which
> don't really say much, but...).

Thanks! Your fixes challenges around my own:)
Along with my changes to page length fixing (scrolling down)
yours' fixes most problems with source mode.

Currently, the page owner is not restored properly in LYK_SOURCE
after HTreparse_document() - add a chunk from near the top of LYMainLoop.c

Probably LYUCPopAssumed() and HTMLSetCharacterHandling() should go there
also. The latter not very clear for me, probably useful for CJK?