lynx-dev

Re: LYNX-DEV Semantics of DOSPATH

From: Wayne Buttles
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV Semantics of DOSPATH
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 1997 10:56:57 -0400 (EDT)

On Sun, 13 Jul 1997, T.E.Dickey wrote:

> > Hi.  I've been fooling with the development code trying to incorporate
> > my OS/2 patches, and I have a question regarding the DOSPATH define.
> > What does it mean?  The README.386-win says that it's for "All
> > DOS-like systems", but how much DOSishness is implied by this?  My
> too much

Yes, too much.  I got carried away and added the screen management to it
because pdcurses was being used by me for Win32 and DJGPP.  The easiest
way to get a feel for what I changed is to read the code (since that is
what I would have to do because of my swiss cheese brain).  I'd start with
something like 'grep -d5 DOSPATH *.c | grep -v endif | less' to get a
quick look.

Wayne

;
;