lynx-dev

LYNX-DEV lynx 2.7.1

From: Joseph . Li
Subject: LYNX-DEV lynx 2.7.1
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 1997 10:13:51 +0930

     Hi

     I am trying to install lynx-2-7-1 on an DEC 2000 running OSF/1 V3.2C.
     I use the make command to build it and when it got to the
     LYmainloop.c, the system displayed a message about swap space less
     than 10%. The system has 51MB of free swapspace but the make process
     just used it all up. Is there something wrong? Please help

     Thanks Joseph LI
;
;