lynx-dev

Re: LYNX-DEV feature-requests

From: brian2
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV feature-requests
Date: Tue, 3 Dec 1996 12:51:57 -0600 (CST)

> Nah, what would be the point, Brian Wilmer would just hack it. ;)

Yeah, Hiram, just like I hacked my OWN web page to link it to /dev/null?
Damn, I can't believe I've been discovered. *laugh*

> The important thing is that I pay attention and when someone asks a
> question I remember the answer to it and can keep Fote and others from
> having to repeat themselves.  It makes me look like I know more than I do. :)
> Would you believe that I work as a computer lab helpdesk consultant?  :)

I have the same job, even though you're classified as my boss, I know more
than you. ;) (kidding)

> Answering questions in a group like this is pretty much the same thing,
> and I like to be helpful when I can, so...  I'm not as smart as I may seem
> sometimes. :)

Those of us who work with Hiram can vouch for that. ;)

--brian, speaker of sarcasm

| Brian Wilmer                | Middle Tennessee State University |
| MAIL: address@hidden <A HREF="http://www.mtsu.edu/~m_c_00a7";>|
| The R in RTFM stands for "Read", not for "Make one quick attempt|
| to find something, and if that fails assume it is not there".   |
|                             |             --Klaus Weide         |