lynx-dev

LYNX-DEV feature-requests

From: avl
Subject: LYNX-DEV feature-requests
Date: Mon, 2 Dec 1996 18:40:46 +0100

Hello Lynx-developers !

there are some features that I would like to see in a future
release of Lynx , and i guess I'm not the only one to think so ...

most important (imo)
  -  Document-source-view
        I would like to have long lines wrapped rather than chopped when
        viewing the html-source of a www page
  -  A-posteriori-download:
        I really miss a way to download a html-file that is already
        displayed. (using the print-menu i can only safe the rendered
        page ...)  (the only workaround i found was to add a bookmark
        on the document and press ´d´ in the bookmark-page :-(  )
minor important:
  -  why does lynx reload the page when I toggle source/rendered-mode ?

probable bugs:
  -  sometimes , when i return to my bookmarks-page with the "back"-key
        the bookmark-page appears in source-mode.
  -  Resizing is not possible in lynx (this may be a "ncurses"-bug, but
        i don't know):  however i change the size of xterm, the lynx-screen
        will be in a mess (even if i resize the xterm back to its original
        size !)

since I'm not subscribed to lynx-dev add me to the recipients-list for all
answers and answer-to-answers ...

if these features are already implemented (,which would really surprise
me after the time I spent searching the man-page and cfg-files) , then
please let me know ...

PS: lynx2.6-ncurses w/o patches  under linux
--
address@hidden
;