lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] HTTPS support in lwip

From: Noam Weissman
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] HTTPS support in lwip
Date: Wed, 17 May 2017 12:00:55 +0000

Hi,

There is a base code for HTTPS in the Lwip master code that works with mbedTLS.

I have been in contact with Simon regarding this. Simon was very helpful but I was not

able to use it.

First of all the code is still in development and secondly you need lots of RAM.

At some point I think it will be released…

BR,

Noam.