lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] TCP SYN to UDP port

From: Esa Hill
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] TCP SYN to UDP port
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2016 13:39:06 +0000

> So, summarizing, that RST was leaking your filter, one that was filtering out
> all other RSTs sent as response on unused TCP ports:

We are filtering only incoming packets. LwIP does not see these packets at all.
The port check does not currently check protocol, so the SYN passes the check
when there is open UDP socket.

 I could fix this issue there by checking the protocol too. Then there is no
need to touch LwIP.  Thank you for this idea :)

> PS: Did my table make it to the list in a readable form ?

Yes :)

Br,
Esa Hill