lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] TCP SYN to UDP port

From: Esa Hill
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] TCP SYN to UDP port
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2016 10:32:42 +0000

Thank you for this information. We will implement an option for this if the
certification lab elevates this issue.
I already studied it a bit, but I wasn't sure where I could get information
that we are handling a UDP socket there. Or could I assume that it's not a TCP
socket and therefore skip the RST?

I forgot to say that we have a list of open ports and we will drop all IPv4
packets in Ethernet driver layer if we don't have the destination port open.
That is why there are no RST responses to the other ports. This is been done
just to save resources.

Br,
Esa Hill