lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Acknowledge Problem

From: martin5523
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Acknowledge Problem
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2016 02:22:17 -0700 (MST)

12_04_16_webpage_with_picture.pcapng
<http://lwip.100.n7.nabble.com/file/n26163/12_04_16_webpage_with_picture.pcapng>

After I postet the WireShack file of a small webpage without picture, now
the case with a webpage with picture.
As we wrote in the first post, one of the two transmitted tcp segments (the
first one) is being sent repeatedly, maybe because it is not removed from
the unacknowledged list after the ack appears.
Another problem is the delayed last ack from the XMC4500, it always lasts
about 30ms to 80ms until the last ack is sent to the pc, therefore the pc
send sometimes the fin,ack twice.