lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Weird PPP behavior

From: Sergio R. Caprile
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Weird PPP behavior
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2016 00:27:13 -0300

mmm...
I'm not well versed in PPP, but I bet that once the connection has been
established, your link needs to be really bad for you to notice
anything. Any errors at PPP will be masked by TCP or the application
recovering.
Have you actually checked if this fcs error repeats during connection
established phase ?
My bet: