lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Weird PPP behavior

From: Sergio R. Caprile
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Weird PPP behavior
Date: Mon, 29 Feb 2016 10:21:46 -0300

> Long story short: your 3G modem firmware is written by monkeys.

Sylvain: ROTFL
I once had an argument with a (wannabe) developer and mentioned a phrase
quite similar to that one...

Gennady: Would you care to share your modem's brand name so we all avoid
it ? We are using SIMCOMs down here, but haven't checked their 3Gs yet.
Their PPP used to work OK against Rabbit's long time ago, on GPRS modems.