lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Bug on lwIP TCP section (or HTTP client from contrib)?

From: Sergio R. Caprile
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Bug on lwIP TCP section (or HTTP client from contrib)?
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2015 09:31:10 -0300

I forked because I wanted to have some stuff and it was really
complicated to coexist with the current state of CGI and POST.
Thanks for your compliments, I'd be more than glad to help in merging
and even maintaining.
I still have some stuff to add and fix in authenticated multipart POST,
I've been quite away from this this year.

Your description is quite good, as soon as I have some time I'll try to
see what is going on.