lwip-users

[lwip-users] PPP new Stack

From: Nikolas Karakotas
Subject: [lwip-users] PPP new Stack
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2013 23:52:02 +1100

Hello Sylvain,

I have been using latest ppp-new commit from git and also lwip but im experiencing a problem ONLY when I close the ppp connection. When the ppp thread is left open (running always) everything is OK. Let me explain to you what happens:

I initiate a connection and once the link is up I send my data.
I then close the connection and use ppp_delete().
After around 5 tries it seems that I get an LCP timeout. This occurs because I don’t have any pbuf available.
It seems that there might be a memory leak when closing the connection and deleting ppp?

I have attached serial output.

Regards,
Nick