lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] HTTP Server problem when SSI tag appears in the first T

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] HTTP Server problem when SSI tag appears in the first TCP_MSS bytes
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2013 17:09:33 +0100

谢傲龙 wrote:
I set the TCP_MSS=1460, and my SHTML file has some SSI tags. when the first SSI tag appears after 1460(TCP_MSS) bytes
of the file,all is ok!
However, when the first SSI tag appears in the first 1460 bytes(e.g. the first <!--#tag_name--> appears after
100th byte) of the file, then SHTML could not be sent to the browser accurately.

I just checked and I cannot reproduce this problem. Maybe it's a problem only with your port or specific to your lwipopts.h settings.

At the first segment, queue=NULL,
pcb->unsent=NULL,alloc=100. And next, it create the second segment,pcb->unsent!=NULL,alloc=1360, when send the SSI tag.

That suggests a problem with your port. Have you upgraded to the most recent version of lwIP?

Simon