lwip-users

RE: [lwip-users] Strange "always true" conditional in tcp_in.c

From: Bill Yang
Subject: RE: [lwip-users] Strange "always true" conditional in tcp_in.c
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2010 08:29:03 -0700

Hi,

I wonder if any one can help me to attach "lwippools.h" head file to this
email, since I cannot allocate one in lwIP web page. I use win32 version.

Thanks,
Bill Yang

Software Engineer

direct:    +1 801.433.6354
email:   address@hidden

Parvus

RUGGED SOLUTIONS for REAL WORLD APPLICATIONS

USA – 3222 S. Washington St. | Salt Lake City, Utah 84115 | Tel. +1
801.483.1533 | Fax +1 801.483.1523 |
www.parvus.com

A Member of EUROTECH GROUP