lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Lwip SNMP support: adding LWIP_IPSTACK_MIB2 Compile-Ti

From: Kieran Mansley
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Lwip SNMP support: adding LWIP_IPSTACK_MIB2 Compile-Time configuration
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2010 13:27:43 +0000

On Tue, 2010-02-16 at 08:19 -0500, Yigal Hochberg wrote:
> The change is mechanical and should not uase any problem.
> If you explain to me the development model adn how to actually
> give someone a diff, I can do this work.

Check out current CVS head, make your changes, prepare a diff that
contains your changes (ideally a unified diff so easier to read) and add
this as a patch to the lwIP's patch tracker.  This should then get
reviewed and applied if appropriate.

http://lwip.wikia.com/wiki/Contributing_to_lwIP

Thanks

Kieran