lwip-users

[lwip-users] Not recieving listserv messages via email

From: JM
Subject: [lwip-users] Not recieving listserv messages via email
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 03:54:10 -0700 (PDT)

I've been trying to figure out why I'm not receiving new messages on the list in my email.  "Mail Delivery" is enabled, "Receive your own posts to the list" is Yes, and the Topic Filter is set to Yes.  However, the only emails I ever receive is the daily digest.  I don't even get my own posts.  They're not going to spam, I've checked that.  Any ideas what I'm doing wrong?