lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] TCP causing out of mem pool [RAW]

From: Chris_S
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] TCP causing out of mem pool [RAW]
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 04:03:24 -0700

> > Obviously the TCP PCB is never being freed.
> > So what routine is suppose to do this?
>
> They're probably all in the TIME_WAIT state.  This is correct.  They'll
> get freed once they leave TIME_WAIT and go to CLOSED.
>
> Kieran

So when do they go to CLOSED?
I waited minutes and the TCP pile keeps building.
I closed my browser window, opened another,
and the TCP still keeps piling up.

Not happening.  When do they get freed?

BTW, I just put 1.3.RC2 in to test this as well. Same thing.

Suggestion:  In "stats.c" a param named "index" is used line 100.
Those names always conflict with GCC libs.
It would be nice if you could change this to "idx"  or something.