lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] how to send udp messages circularly ?

From: Kieran Mansley
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] how to send udp messages circularly ?
Date: Fri, 03 Jul 2009 15:21:35 +0100

On Fri, 2009-07-03 at 06:58 -0700, the_gadfly wrote:
> Hi:Kieran
>
> 1 I uploaded the Ethereal files .

I don't have a rar archive reader to hand, sorry.  Can you avoid
packaging them?  Just attaching the files to your email should be fine
as they shouldn't be very big.

> 2 I set ARP_QUEUEING to 1 ,in lwipopts.h
>
> 3 When i changed "p->payload = (void *)Test;"to"memcpy(p->payload, Test,
> sizeof (Test));",the udp content changed to "00000...",you can find it in
> the file.

That's odd.

> 5 Your patience is impressive! thank you again!

I guess my best suggestion would be to go back to the "lwip-http"
example that you based this code on (can you show us the code that you
started from, it's not clear from your email which example you meant)
and check that it works.  Then change it to what you want to do a little
at a time and check at each stage that it still works.  This should
quickly show up what you're doing wrong.

Kieran