lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] how to send udp messages circularly ?

From: the_gadfly
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] how to send udp messages circularly ?
Date: Fri, 3 Jul 2009 06:58:05 -0700 (PDT)

Hi:Kieran

1 I uploaded the Ethereal files .

2 I set ARP_QUEUEING to 1 ,in lwipopts.h

3 When i changed "p->payload = (void *)Test;"to"memcpy(p->payload, Test,
sizeof (Test));",the udp content changed to "00000...",you can find it in
the file.

4 I changed to PBUF_TRANSPORT,it is no use.

5 Your patience is impressive! thank you again!

the_gadfly

Kieran Mansley wrote:

> On Fri, 2009-07-03 at 05:41 -0700, the_gadfly wrote:
>> Thank you Kieran:
>
> Also, as well as changing the way you get the data in the payload region
> of the pbuf, you should also use PBUF_TRANSPORT rather than PBUF_RAW to
> make sure there is space for the headers in the calls to pbuf_alloc();
>
> Kieran

http://www.nabble.com/file/p24323559/you_can_open_them_by_Ethereal.rar
you_can_open_them_by_Ethereal.rar