lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Patch for bug 23119

From: Simon Goldschmidt
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Patch for bug 23119
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2009 08:04:26 +0100

> So all calls to etharp_arp_input are their own critical sections.
> Will this avoid the problem of calling into the etharp module from
> outside the tcpip_thread context?  Other comments welcome.

Definitively not, as ARP is also used for outgoing packets. You should try to
fix the problems you have with the 1.3.0 example netif code as that is supposed
to work. I guess you either have a problem with the queues (packets don't get
from input thread to tcpip_thread), or your netif is not initialized correctly
to use ARP. In any case, a debugger and breakpoints will be your friends in
finding this.

Simon
--
Aufgepasst: Sind Ihre Daten beim Online-Banking auch optimal geschützt?
Jetzt informieren und absichern: https://homebanking.web.de/address@hidden