lwip-users

[lwip-users] lwip with network hubs

From: Bandu
Subject: [lwip-users] lwip with network hubs
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 19:32:45 +0000

Hi,

I'm devloping ethernet to serial converter using lwip 1.3.0.
When I'm using with a network switch, it connect fine and data transfer can do more than a week without any interruption.

But when I plug it in to network hub, 10BaseT or 100BaseT (10BaseT is the worse), I got lots of problem. transmission delays, connection dropping from both lwip side and PC side. PC side i'm using TDI client driver. When use with network hub, the error starting to occurred within under 10 mins.

When i capture the packets with wireshark, I got many retransmission packets sometime 4-5 retransmission.

Can anyone suggest, how can I debug the issue or is there any known issue related to this?

Thank you very much in advance.

--
Bandu
address@hidden