lwip-users

[lwip-users] Implementation starting problems

From: Dirk Reufsteck
Subject: [lwip-users] Implementation starting problems
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 15:58:08 +0100

Hello!

I would like to implement lwIP to an Atmel ARM7 Eval-Board using Crossworks Compiler. Unfortunately there are some starting probs.
I know about the RTOS example, but I don't want to use an OS. Downloading and compiling the 1.3 lwIP brought up many errors including missing slashes. Is this possible?!
Maybe I just need a hint about how and where to start. Are there samples for Crossworks and 1.3 lwIP available?

Thanks and regards,
Derek