lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] http server and proxy

From: Simon Goldschmidt
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] http server and proxy
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 11:24:39 +0100

> http_recv is called with a 'struct pbuf'. I expect HEAD and BODY to be
> in payload of pbuf. I thought this would be done when IP_REASSEMBLY is
> set to 1.

The TCP protocol does not guarantee both of these to be in the same packet
(i.e. pbuf). If you (or the HTTP server in contrib) currently do so, you'll
have to modify the source to allow for them to be in different packets. (This
is one of the reasons the HTTP server in contrib is marked as an example, not
as ready-to-use software for production environment.)

Simon
http://www.gmx.net/de/go/multimessenger01